ପ୍ରତିବର୍ଷ ଅପ୍ରେଲ ମାସ ୨୨ ତାରିଖକୁ ପୃଥିବୀ ଦିବସ ବା ଆର୍ଥ-ଡ଼େ ଭାବେ ପାଳନ କରାଯାଇଥାଏ । ୧୯୭୦ ମସିହାରେ ପ୍ରଥମେ ଆର୍ଥ-ଡ଼େ ପାଳନ କରାଯାଇଥିଲା । ପରିବେଶବିତ୍ ତଥା ଆମେରିକାର ସିନେଟର ଗେଲର୍ଡ ନେଲସନ ପ୍ରଥମେ ଏହି ଦିବସ ପାଳନ କରିଥିଲେ । ପରେ ୧୯୯୦ ମସିହାରେ ପୃଥିବୀର ୧୪୧ଟି ଦେଶରେ ଏହି ଦିବସ ପାଳନ ହୋଇଥିଲା । ବର୍ତ୍ତମାନ ବିଶ୍ୱର ୧୭୫ଟି ଦେଶରେ ପୃଥିବୀ ଦିବସ ପାଳିତ ହେଉଛି ।
ବାହାର ତଥ୍ୟସମ୍ପାଦନ କରନ୍ତୁ
|ଶବ୍ଦଟି ଉଇକି ଅଭିଧାନରେ ଖୋଜନ୍ତୁ ।|
|ଉଇକିମିଡ଼ିଆ କମନ୍ସରେ ପୃଥିବୀ ଦିବସ ବାବଦରେ ମାଧ୍ୟମ ରହିଛି ।|
|ଉଇକି କଥାରେ Environment ସମ୍ବନ୍ଧୀୟ ଅନେକ ଲୋକବାଣୀ ରହିଛି|
|Wikinews has related news: Earth Day 2008 marked in various ways|
|Wikinews has related news: Earth Day 2009 celebrated around the globe|
- Earth Day
- Earth Day Network – Coordinating worldwide events for Earth Day.
- Earth Day Event Calendar at the EnviroLink Network
- Celebrate Earth Day How to Celebrate Earth Day from WikiHow
- Earth Day 2009 Special Coverage on China Development Gateway.
- United States Earth Day – The U.S. government's Earth Day site.
- Earth Day Canada – The Canadian Official Site for Earth Day
- Earth Day at The Nature Conservancy
- Earth Day at The History Channel
- How the First Earth Day Came About by Senator Gaylord Nelson
- EPA Journal: Earth Day – an entire journal dedicated to Earth Day, written in early 1990
- Keep America Beautiful holds Earth Day cleanup activities in communities nationwide. The organization launched the famous Crying Indian campaign on Earth Day, 1971.
- "Beyond Earth Day: Fulfilling the Promise," by Gaylord Nelson, with Susan Campbell and Paul Wozniak, The University of Wisconsin Press, 2002
- Earth Week 1970 | The First Earth Day and the Earth Week Committee of Philadelphia – The history of the First Earth Day in 1970, the founding of Earth Week, and the historic events of the first Earth Week in Philadelphia
- Gaylord Nelson and Earth Day: The Making of the Modern Environmental Movement narrative account of the origins of Earth Day, Nelson's political career, as well as online access to documents from the Wisconsin Historical Society's Nelson Papers collection
- Gaylord Nelson letter outlines the origins Earth Day April 1971 to CBS President Stanton to correct TV news reporting about Earth Day's origins
- Deepdale Outdoor & Wildlife Festival Annual Earth Day event on the North Norfolk Coast
- Earth Day Carol a free educational resource available on their website and downloadable app
- Earth Day event in Nicaragua 2013 Nicaragua celebrates Earth Day
- Equinoctial Earth Day
- Earth Society Foundation – Official organization arranging annual equinox Earth Day celebration at the United Nations
- Who Started Earth Day – The Origins of the equinox Earth Day.
- Earth Day by year
- Billion Acts of Green (Beta) – Official Earth Day Network's "Billion Acts of Green" website for students and young adults
- A Billion Acts of Green (®) – A "people-powered campaign to generate a billion acts of environmental service and advocacy before Rio +20" (as well as a registered trademark).